You have no items in your shopping cart.
SuAyu’s BreathAid cough syrup is an innovative product helpful in both productive and dry cough and common cold with quick action. BreathAid syrup is Honey based formulation enriched with Tulsi, Vasaka, Yashtimadhu and sunthi. This synergistic blend of standardized extracts along with various other herbs known to suppress cough by acting as mucolytic and muco-kinetic which helps to liquefy the thick phlegm, remove congestion, throat irritation and bronchial spasm. It is 100% Ayurvedic, safe, non-alcoholic and no drowsiness.
Product : BreatheAid Syrup
Brand : SuAyu (100% Ayurvedic)
Benefit/Usage: For Cough & Common Cold
- Provides relief from cough, common cold & throat irritation
- Beneficial in both productive & dry cough
- Mucolytic properties & facilitate expectoration
- Anti-tussive (cough suppressant) action
- The demulcent action soothes respiratory passages.
Key Ingredients: Adulsi, Tulsi, Sontth, Lavang, Yashtimadhu, Guduchi, Honey, Ringini, Nagarmoth, Dalchini, Tirkatu
Dosage & Storage
- Children above 6 months of age can have 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
- adults 2 teaspoons 3 times a day.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid refrigeration
Legal Disclaimer - We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information provided here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on here. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. this is not a replacement or substitute of any or all Medical Advice and meant to be only an aid in treatment and recovery.
Get Milestone Updates of your Parcel Journey alongwith immediate communication of your shipping labels.