You have no items in your shopping cart.
- First aid Assistance: All-Care OXYZONE Oxygen Portable Canister helps in breathlessness during sudden shock, jerk , suffocation and choking. It is also very helpful in acute symptoms of COVID, COPD and other respiratory problems. OxyZone plus is also ideal for use as a first aid for treating hypoxia, hypoxemia, emphysema, cluster headaches. It will prove to be a life saving tool during a fatal accident, drowning, cardiovascular arrests etc. Hence it makes a permanent part of your first aid box.
- Boon to Yoga : Yoga and pranayama practice requires a clear and pure air to get its full benefits. All-Care portable oxygen is very helpful during yoga and pranayam practice. 2-3 puffs before going to breathing practice makes the practice more improved. As it increases oxygen level to your blood and brain. Its puffs can also be effective when you sometimes skip pranayama and other breathing practices.
- Gym and Exercise Tonic : Our body responds to gyming, cycling, aerobics and other exercises by producing lactic acid. During exercise our body requires more quick energy hence more oxygen which if not provided our body produces lactic acid and this causes pain and fatigue in our body. All-Care pure oxygen puffs enhances sports performance, quickly restores the energy after exercise, cycling and aerobics and also relieves the pain.
- Push the Pollution: Normally air contains 21% of oxygen in it but the air we breathe generally has lower concentration of oxygen because of pollution. Poor concentration of oxygen in outdoors as well indoors due to pollution, poor ventilation and SPM leads to lower level of oxygen in breathing hence in the body which ultimately cause lower levels of energy and various respiratory diseases.
- Brain-vita: Because the brain uses about 25 percent of your oxygen intake, supplying it with enough oxygen is essential. If the proper concentration of oxygen is not provided to the brain it responds to symptoms like decline in memory retention, poor judgement, decline in cognition, uncoordinated movements etc.
Legal Disclaimer - We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information provided here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on here. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Get Milestone Updates of your Parcel Journey alongwith immediate communication of your shipping labels.