You have no items in your shopping cart.
ACTION OF TRIPHALA:
- Eliminates Internal Gases and Toxins
- Rich in Natural Vitamin C
- Improves Digestion: Triphala is powerful herb which strengthens the organs of your digestive system. It improves the frequency and consistency of stools by making digestion more effective. Laxative benefits of triphala boost your gut health, thereby benefiting your digestive system.
- Boosts Immunity and Fight Infections: Triphala boosts overall immunity and fight infections, thereby keeping you free from serious health conditions. Research says that triphala effectively fights pathogens like E coli and Salmonella.
- Better Management of Gastric Ulcers: Triphala strengthens the mucous membranes of the stomach and restores the enzymes which combat the negative effects of oxidative stress due to free radicals.
- Fights UTIs: Urinary tract infections or UTIs, in some cases, become harder to treat due to antibiotic resistance. Research shows that the all-natural properties of this herb can be quite helpful in treating UTIs.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily preferably with meal or as recommended by physician or healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Pregnant, Lactating, nursing women and the people who are taking medication or have any medical condition, consult your physician before consume the product. Avoid by individuals who are hypertensive or allergic.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use if safety seal is broken
Keep in cool & dry place.
SIDE EFFECTS: This product is not known to cause any side effects.
PACK SIZE: 60 CAPSULES
Legal Disclaimer - We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information provided here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on here. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Get Milestone Updates of your Parcel Journey alongwith immediate communication of your shipping labels.