Refund & Returns Policy
GLOBUS HEALTHCARE RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
Our team facilitates processing right content as per order and endeavors to service the products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery and photo taken immediately in the presence of delivery boy.
'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at Globus Healthcare website by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (products with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal):
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforementioned improbable circumstances, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 24 hours from the delivery of the product. Globus Healthcare reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to Globus Healthcare after 24 hrs of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, Globus Healthcare shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If Globus Healthcare finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. Globus Healthcare shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of playful and unfair complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Globus Healthcare reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Globus Healthcare in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Unique Id no./ Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription (for healthcare supplements) do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened products can be returned.
Category of Non-Returnable Product: Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per Globus Healthcare Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
Type of Products
Personal protective equipment, Go Social Safety Kit
We may add more products in this category and it is your responsibility to keep yourself abreast of any changes in the Policy.
- For Return intimation, please visit globushealthcare.com or alternatively call us at 9773859888 or 9999430888.(Open 9:00 AM – 7:00PM from Monday – Saturday and 10 :00 AM – 2:00PM on Sunday). You can also email us at email@example.com.
- Globus Healthcare customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 48 business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Globus Healthcare will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned. Refund will not be done in case entry becomes prohibited in your area due to COVID issues and collection becomes impossible. Refund will then be on hold until entry is allowed in your area and you will be responsible for informing us the same.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 07 days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
- REFUND PROCESS:
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
- SHIPPING CHARGES
Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the value of the order and can be viewed in the cart section at the time of checkout. For any further shipping related information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further Refund related information, please write to email@example.com.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The customer can cancel the order for the product before Globus Healthcare has shipped it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
Globus Healthcare cancellation:
There may be certain orders that Globus Healthcare and/ or their partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include:
- Non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you
- Inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by us/ our partners
- COVID related restrictions
Globus Healthcare also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Globus Healthcare as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
iii. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
No cancellation charges shall be levied for cancellation of an order in accordance with the terms of this policy.