You have no items in your shopping cart.
ACTIVE METABOLITE: BOSWELLIC ACID
COMPOSITION: 300 MG
ACTION OF BOSWELLIA:
- Ensures Flexibility of Joints, Reduces Stiffness and Pain Normalizes Cartilage Metabolism.
- Reduces Inflammation: Boswellic acids have a specific inhibitor of leukotrienes through inhibiting 5-lipoxygenase activity, inhibiting inflammation and shrinking the inflamed tissue which is the primary cause of pain and discomfort in many cases.
- Relieves Rheumatoid Arthritis / Osteoporasis: Boswellia decreases knee pain, increases knee flexion (integrity of joints) and increased walking distance.
- Reduces Breast Tissue Density: Boswellic acid inhibits inflammation and exerts a protective effect on breasts. In combination boswellic acid, betaine and myo-inositol significantly reduced breast density.Boswellic acid, betaine, and myoinositol, further reduced breast pain and reduced benign breast tumor dimension.
- Combats Cancer: Boswellic acids are potent cell-death causing agents to cancer cells. It reduces cell viability and induces cell death in human breast cancer cells, bladder cancer cells, pancreatic cancer cells, hepatocellular carcinoma, colorectal cancer cells, myeloid leukemia cells, neuroblastoma cells and meningioma. Boswellia serrata inhibits pancreatic cancer cell and breast tumor cell invasion and metastasis.
RECOMMENDED DOSE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily preferably with meal or as recommended by physician or healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Pregnant, Lactating, nursing women and the people who are taking medication or have any medical condition, consult your physician before consume the product. Avoid by individuals who are hypertensive or allergic.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
- Keep in cool & dry place.
SIDE EFFECTS: This product is not known to cause any side effect.
PACK SIZE: 60 CAPSULES
Legal Disclaimer - We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information provided here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on here. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Get Milestone Updates of your Parcel Journey alongwith immediate communication of your shipping labels.