You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Good for heart health: Multivitamin may reduce cardiovascular disease. Vitamins B1, B2, B6, K1, Niacin (B3), CoQ10 and magnesium, all play a role in cardiovascular health.
- Helps to maintain bone strength: Vitamin D increases calcium absorption, builds strong bones and boosts immunity. It can help to reduce the risk of bone fracture. Calcium, vitamin D, magnesium and phosphorus promotes bone health and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Supports eye health: Vitamins A, C, E & Niacin (B3) supports eye health. Lutein and Zeaxanthin also protect the eyes from harmful light waves. A combination of vitamins, lutein, and zeaxanthin can reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Healthy aging: as we age, our nutritional needs increase. at the same time, it gets harder for the body to absorb nutrients. Medications can further deplete our body of nutrients. a multivitamins can offset these deficiencies.
- Reduces cancer risk: Vitamins may decrease risk of some cancers. daily multivitamins supplementation "significantly reduced the risk of total cancer".
- Boosts immunity: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant known for strengthening the immune system & enhances physical energy. Vitamin D & E boosts immunity too. These vitamins can also reduce allergy symptoms.
- Magnesium helps convert blood sugar to energy and its Anti-stress minerals.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in your body; it initiates DNA synthesis, maintains bone health and strong teeth.
- Potassium maintains acid/alkaline balance in blood.
- Zinc promotes proper nerve, immune and digestive health and boosts immunity.
- Phosphorous helps maintain heart regularity, provides energy and aids in metabolism of fats and starches.
- Minerals can even help you sleep better at night.
MECHANISM OF ACTION OF AMINO ACIDS
- Amino acids help you maintain lean muscle mass, build more muscle if you are active and keep all of your organs and tissues healthy and functional.
- It may also encourage muscle strength and power gains, better body composition and greater resistance to fatigue.
RECOMMENDED DOSE: Take 1 capsule twice daily preferably with meal or as directed by your health care professional.
PACK SIZE: 60 capsules
Legal Disclaimer - We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information provided here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on here. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Get Milestone Updates of your Parcel Journey alongwith immediate communication of your shipping labels.