Active Metabolite: Polysaccharides
Composition: 200 mg
ACTION OF GANODERMA (REISHI MUSHROOM):
- Helps to Prevent Cancer
- Boosts Immunity
- Antioxidants Properties: Ganoderma lucidum is a potent source of antioxidants. Polysaccharide, polysaccharide-peptide complex of Ganoderma lucidum is to be responsible for their antioxidant strength.
- Liver Protection: Ganoderma lucidum is a favorite for use as a liver protectant. It maintains liver enzymes (SGOT/SGPT) and bilirubin.
- Antibacterial / Antiviral: Ganoderma (mushrooms) may have antibacterial powers, with direct anti-microbial effects against the proceeding organisms: Aspergillus niger, Bacillus cereus, Candida albicans, and E-coli & antiviral effects of herpes simplex virus 1, herpes simplex virus 2, the influenza virus, and vesicular stomatitis.
- Lowers Cholesterol: Ganoderma lucidum (mushrooms) may help reduce cholesterol by causing the liver to suppress its production. Researchers at the Nestle Research Center in Switzerland called Ganoderma “a renowned medicinal species”. In their study, oxygenated lanosterol derived from Ganoderma lucidum “inhibited cholesterol synthesis.”
- Urinary Tract Support: Ganoderma lucidum was significantly inhibit 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydro-testosterone, can lead to a swollen prostate and all the ills that go with it. It improves urine flow & urinary tract functions.
RECOMMENDED DOSE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily preferably before meal or as directed by your health care professional.
CAUTION: Pregnant, Lactating, nursing women and the people who are taking medication or have any medical condition, consult your physician before consume the product. Avoid by individuals who are hypertensive or allergic.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
- Keep in cool & dry place