ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
SEWFA LIV HEPATO-7 is a combination of 7 potent herbs i.e. Tinospora cordifolia, Cichorium intybus, Ganoderma lucidum, Curcuma longa, Phyllanthus niruri, and Boerhaavia diffusa which are strongly capable to keep the liver healthy. When the liver is fibrosis or fatty, the blood flow into the liver is blocked as well as also blocks the blood flow to the spleen, leading to splenomegaly. In these conditions, SLH-7 protects the liver and increases the blood flow to the body through the liver. SLH-7 is a natural blood cleanser and helps to nullify the ill-effects of a liver disease. It effectively increased the intestinal absorption and retaining power of the liver that regulated alcohol-induced multivitamin deficiency.
- SLH-7 has an antioxidant property. It inhibits free radical damage and protects the cell membrane from destruction.
- There is a relation between Kupffer cell activity and the development of hepatic fibrosis. Suppression of Kupffer cells deprives the hepatocytes of cytoprotective effect, disrupts detoxification of endotoxins, and decreases the capacity to secrete collagenase. SLH-7 protects the liver by preventing deterioration of Kupffer cells.
- SLH-7 is good for the liver. It helps to regulate blood flow to the cells and stimulates the secretion of bile, which keeps the liver healthy and functional.
- It detoxifies the liver & removes excess fat from the liver to keep liver function back to its normal.
- It has electrolyte balancing properties.
- The liver is responsible for converting food to energy; cleaning toxins from the blood; and producing bile, a liquid that aids digestion. However, SLH-7 appears to exert positive effects on liver function by increasing detoxification ability.