GOOD FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
GIVES SUPPORT TO HEART, BRAIN, BONE & EYE
ACTION OF ALPHA LINOLENIC ACID (ALA) FROM FLEX SEEDS:
- ALA supports heart health and helps to prevent heart attacks, lowers high blood pressure, cholesterol, and reverse “hardening of the blood vessels” (atherosclerosis).
- It creates and maintains healthy serotonin levels.
- ALA Increase immune system health & energy level
- ALA supports eye health by helping to maintain photo-receptor membrane integrity and ensuring optimal production of vision through light transmission (1).
- It improves cognition health; lowers stroke risk & cerebral blood flow.
ACTION OF CONJUGATED LINOLENIC ACID (CLA) FROM SAFFLOWER:
- CLA regulates cellular activity & inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- It reduces adiposity (fat) &inhibits lipoprotein lipase which is involved in the storage of fat into fat cells (2).
- CLA is beneficial for lowering joints pain, inflammation and morning stiffness.
- It effective to reduces rheumatoid arthritis as well as improves bone mass.
- In addition to the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and insulin-sensitizing actions of CLA, it can help prevent muscle loss and weakness associated with aging and disease. This is one of the key reasons CLA is a favourite supplement of both athletes and body builders.
- CLA is good for weight management.
ACTION OF GAMMA LINOLEIC ACID (GLA) FROM BORAGE:
- GLA is used to produce prostaglandins (hormone-like substances that help to regulate the immune system (3).
- It raises metabolism by making brown fat (adipose tissue) in the body. It potentiates fat loss and increases energy.
- GLA supports hormones related PMS and Menopause.
- It also improves cell sensitivity to insulin, helping to reduce chances of developing diabetes, heart disease and excess body fat. GLA with your meals to increase metabolic rate &its absorption.